Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Editing Day One

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Hey guys, 

Happy Spring Break!! This week Sydney and I officially began our editing process!! I wanted to blog everything yesterday but we were really focused and had to really get as much as we could do in the spam of the 2 hours we had available yesterday together. Since it is the week of spring break and we both either have family in town or errands to run, we did the most we could yesterday. Continue reading!!

Sydney and I looked through all of the footage in the folder that we made, the folder I talked about in my previous blog posts on google drive. We ended up using Adobe Premiere! After the research, I had conducted and the time I spent trying to learn, I was able to finally do something with what I learned!! Yayyy. It took forever to put all of the clips in order on premiere pro because we wanted to ensure the clips went in the proper order of the story so that when viewers watched it they would have an idea of what they were watching and that they would become more invested in our opening. 

Below are a few screenshots of us editing our shots into Adobe Premiere Pro !! We dissected all of the footage and since we had duplicates for certain shots we chose the one that set a better tone and felt like it was in the right place. We ensured that if there were any shots we were missing, that we noted it so that we wouldn't miss important parts of the opening but the good news is that we had pretty much everything we needed to do it!!

Overall, my next post is going to be a bit more detailed with the effects we edited, and the sounds we incorporated but that was day 1 of editing with the time we had... 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...