Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday...

 Saturday, March 25, 2023

Hey guys, 

I just got back from touring some schools so it has been a pretty crazy week. This post is going to be short and sweet and in tomorrow's post, I am going to walk you guys through the entire editing process and exactly what my partner and I did and how we approached it. It took a long time to arrange all of the footage into one clip and move clips around to flow throughout the opening. 

Now, we have to cut down some of the clips to make them less lengthy and long which will help us ensure we meet the requirement of the necessary length required for our assigned opening. The video will be done being edited tomorrow and then my partner and I are going to do our CCR this week!!

Since the footage was all over the place, we put them in the order that matched our storyboard and now we will trim them tomorrow and add effects/soundtracks to create a sense of horror and fear in our target audience. Thankfully, everything was sorted out we now are ready to finish this project and begin the other portion of our project :))

 We will have everything turned in by April 3 and since my partner and I filmed early we truly were able to have a lot of time to edit and plan. Anyways, tomorrow's post will be lengthy and will contain a lot of awesome information, so stay tuned for that. See you guys bright and early tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...