Sunday, March 19, 2023

Blog post for today...

 Sunday, March 19, 2023

Hey guys, 

Tomorrow is the day my partner Sydney and I are going to edit! We are going to begin editing at 11:00 am and I will be driving over there. I did some research on Adobe After Effects which will possibly be what Sydney and I will use tomorrow. 

Adobe After Effects is an editing software that allows people that are in the post-film production process to create digital effects and motion graphics. I learned that there is a free 7-day trial which would be great so we can test it out to see if we like it and in the future if I take some film courses in college I can subscribe and use it more often!

Aside from being able to create digital effects with its motion graphics, I am able to create 2D and 3D animations while importing pieces of physical media into my animations which is really really cool. Honestly, if it weren't for this project or taking Media studies I would probably have no idea at all what to do or what any of this is. So, I am so excited for tomorrow to finally be able to utilize this software and experience what it's like to actually edit what we produced.

I know this post is short and sweet and this week was a bit too chaotic, but next week most of the project will be completed as we will hopefully finish editing in the next 3 days!!

Stay tuned...

Creative business solutions | adobe creative cloud for teams. (n.d.). Retrieved March 19, 2023, from https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...