Monday, March 13, 2023

The Week Before Spring Break!

Monday, March 13, 2023

Hey guys, 

Happy Monday! Here is the schedule for this week and how we both plan to approach our editing process. It is subject to change as it is the last week before spring break and it is pretty hectic because the quarter is about to end and grades are being finalized as we speak! So, if it does change then I will be sure to let you all know what changed and an explanation of how my partner and I combatted it. 

Tuesday-I plan to go over to Sydney's house tomorrow after school to begin to edit. We are both planning to go on Adobe Premiere and begin to start cutting some parts of the shots to make it flow and go in best. By organizing our shots in the folder, we are quickly able to access them and begin inputting them into our video. We will put them in the correct order and begin working on the sound component of the video. We are probably only going to edit the first few shots of the scene and truly spread it out as much as possible so that we can do it with thoughtfulness and use a lot of time. With that being that, I will walk you all through it tomorrow in my next posts!

Wednesday-Sunday- Sydney will be away so we will not be able to meet but depending on how the meeting goes tomorrow, I will do what I have to do from my end so that by the time Sydney and I meet on Monday next week (our spring break) we will be able to edit more and do what we have to do. We will continue to meet in person together and edit different portions of the video. Since we both have a very busy week, we are going to probably spend about 1 hour or 2 hours each time we meet working on a particular part of the video so that each time we meet, we will have more parts of it completed.

We plan to document the entire editing process each time we meet, and I will ensure to let you guys know exactly how we edit starting tomorrow! Sydney and I are so excited to finally be able to begin to edit and put our film together and we are more thrilled that we can take you guys along every step of the way!!


Stay tuned... this week is going to be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...