Friday, February 17, 2023

Thoughts...

Friday February 17th, 2023 

Hey guys,

So today my partner and I felt by creating a google document we could add some ideas of a particular location we were thinking of and add days that we had other commitments to schedule days that we are available.  We felt this was the best way to organize our thoughts so we collaborated on a google document and listed some possibilities. Below is a location, and ideas we plan to incorporate into our film.


Did this help my partner and me out? 

100% although it is short and sweet, I now have a better idea of exactly where we are going to possibly produce our film and the dates that I need to mark off to prevent filming on those days. This allowed my partner and I to be on the same page and to have a better idea of how we plan to go forward.

  • We cannot film on the 7-10th or 16-19 as Sydney isn't available
  • We have a location!  
  • Sydney's sibling attends the University of Miami and since we are producing a horror film dorm hallways always carry a little suspense in them 
  • We are going to research some songs and contact any production company for those songs if needed
  • We are thinking of utilizing songs with suspense 
P.S. As of now we do not have a camera, so I am practicing on my phone to capture shots and improve on my photography skills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...