Monday, March 27, 2023

Second Group Meeting...

  Monday, March 27, 2023

Hey guys,

Today I met with a new group of students to collaborate and discuss more where we are with our projects. We were able to share where we are with our groups and ask each other any questions as this is the last week for us to work on our projects and finalize everything. I truly felt the two group meetings I have had with different classmates have given me the ability to ask anything I was unsure about and have honestly prevented me from running into more problems as I was able to use other students' feedback to help guide me along the way. 

Mya, Nico, Taylor, and Miguel were able to all pitch in and answer my questions about the CCRs requirements which I will be working on this entire week and over the weekend. I still was unsure of the requirements of it since I missed that unit when it was taught by our teacher, so I needed some clarification on specific things to prevent missing any important information and to prevent running into additional issues. 

Of course, it is realistic to say that every group had its struggles and ran into a few obstacles. It would not make sense to say the project flowed perfectly. Since my partner and I did run into a few obstacles throughout the entirety of the 8 weeks working on the project, and had some trouble meeting up to edit together, it was a bit delayed, however, we were able to work over the weekend to pretty much finalize everything and to work individually doing the best we can on opposite sides of the project. The only thing left to do is include the credits such as director, producer, writer, cinematographer, editor, and major acts which were one of the questions I had asked my group today during our meeting to ensure I do not leave any key things out.

In order to really combat struggles when working on a lengthy project, communication is key. Without the patience my partner and I had with each other, we would not have been able to finish this project. We both have very busy lives and so many different responsibilities, but as a group and with communication we were able to adjust our schedules to be able to work things out and combat the obstacles together, as a team.

Thankfully, we just have to edit the credits to our project opening and work on our CCR and then we could finally say we are finished!!

1 week left

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...