Sunday, February 12, 2023

Olivia's Writers Block

 Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hey guys, I'm Olivia !!


    Today is the start of one of the longest projects I have ever taken part in throughout my entire twelve years in high-school but I am honestly so excited. Although right now, I can say that I have absolutely no idea what I want to do and how I plan to do it, but this will surely be an experience I will always remember. I am thrilled to begin and so excited to take you guys on this long but beautiful journey. The goal here is to put my heart into this project to make the audience think to themselves  "OMG, this is incredible!"
    I am going to conduct some research on some genres I am considering to narrow it down to the one that will suit my project best! With that being said, this week, I intend to consider, investigate, and select one of the project-related ideas I may have. I am going to have a few of my friends help me brainstorm the best direction to go with my project and use their perspectives to help build upon mine. 
    I'll have a pretty clear vision of the movie after doing so, and I'll be able to start the additional work such as the storyboard, looking for the greatest soundtrack, and writing the script and of course, updating you guys every week... Disclaimer: I will probably struggle and encompass failure but it is all apart of the process. Stay tuned for what is to come next...


See you in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...