Thursday, March 9, 2023

Returning the equipment...

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Hey guys, 

So yesterday I picked up all the equipment from Sydney's house and today I will be returning it all back to the studio located in Davie, Florida. I never thought that we could borrow equipment free of charge and was so grateful that people gave students like me that needed it for this project, such an amazing opportunity to work with the equipment I never even knew existed before. 

It was a really cool experience to work with the camera and even the (shotgun stabilizer) in other words, a sound stabilizer stick which really allowed for the sound to go from a quality of five to ten in a matter of seconds which was very interesting.

For the remainder of this week, Sydney and I are going to be working on finalizing the clips we plan to edit into our film and begin editing hopefully by this weekend or by Monday of next week! We are going to look through all the google drive downloads that we downloaded onto our drive and cut certain shots that were longer than others so that we can incorporate them more easily.

Today, I spent about an hour going through all the shots and attempting to find the ones that fit best and produce the best effect. I moved it into a new folder and labeled it "Shots" as seen above to add all the new shots in there. 

There were quite a ton of shots and bloopers that we needed to get rid of to find the best shots possible. I shared the new folder with Sydney and we plan to go over to each other's house on Monday of next week to begin to edit our film!!  I really am so excited to put the film together and edit it with my partner. We hope that it will turn out amazing and that everyone will enjoy it. In the meantime, I am going to go look into some sounds I feel would set the tone of our film.


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT...

  Sunday, April 2, 2023 Hey guys, The journey has come to an end… It will definitely feel odd in the next few weeks to not be able to upload...